BEWARE..

Etobicoke motors are scam artists!! they purchase vehicles from auctions and buy the ones that have internal engine or transmission damage and sell them to innocent customers. When u try to return it they screw u and give u less than original purchase price. I had the vehicle for 2months and they would not return money.Instead the *** said only trade for another lemon.

The cattch was i lose 5000$ because it depreciate. Are u kidding me after 2 months..Also they committed fraud by not crediting my hst. Instead they claimed they didn't have too. Which I found out is fraud,I.

Called them about it and all the *** would say was check the bill we did give u hst..wow what a joke I'm telling u don't buy from here and the government should investigate Etobicoke lemon motors for FRAUD.

And sure enough the vehicle i traded for has front diff transmission damage 2000$ repair..

Had an Experience with Etobicoke Motors?

Comments

Mississauga, Ontario, Canada #620886

Agree with the other user - made a HUGE mistake when I bought a car from them!STAY AWAY guys!!!

My car had issues from the start and dealer promised to exchange it within 2 weeks.

3 months later and countless phone calls - I realized they are lying to me and the exchange will never happen. I ended up trading in the car elsewhere and lost more than $4K in the process.

My advise - RUN RUN RUN!They are deceptive, sell bad cars and don't care what happens after the sale.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #579088

I've heard alot of bad things about this company, they buy salvaged and rebuilt vehicles and do not tell the consumer. Shady owner comments are all over the Internet, I read enough bad comments for me to not buy anything from this crook.